Wednesday, July 05, 2006

POP YESTERDAY!!
& I've received my rank. I think its a rank.
All the PLs' have to make their own speech & read them out to the seniors.
& yes, here's my speech :D
Although I think its kinda boring.

" It has been very enjoyable being with you guys. For the time you all have been with us, we have had fun and shared alot of laughter ogether. Your presence has always brought a smile, if not more, laughter and joy. The camps organized by you all was very fun. You all have left an everlasting impression in our hearts forever. Therefore, its very sad to see that all of you have to leave. We are saying goodbye with a heavy heart and a sad face. But we will remain strong with a smile on our faces and we will never forget all the things that you all have done, we will strive harder and bring guides to a whole new level. "

" Lastly, Girl guides rocks! -with a smiley face- "

Its kinda embarassing, & I seriously hate talking with the mike.
The mike make my voice sound so stupid.
Ha ha ha.

Dinner was sort of pathetic.
No, seriously. Teachers dont fork out money,
they didnt even help much.
& Miss Kokila even told both pf & me to mark the crime prevention test.
No one failed the test, nor anyone got 65 and below.
HOHOHO!



Guan Ying & Wankeeeee!!
Ex ACL & CL! They rock!
& I love them LOADS! (: (:


JOAN! Treasurer!!
She even gave us treats! :D :D


Group photo with Joan!
Wankee's the photographer.
Ha ha ha!

The atmosphere in the hall is seriously very very dead.
Without ASG, Sp & Zu,
I bet its going to be very boring.

Today's sort of weird.
Everyone seems to be very drained out.
Even me.
Surprizingly, physics's boring.
I was marking YL's papers when I put my head on the table.
I was doing corrections for her when I suddenly fell alsleep.
So I accidentally drew green pen all over her paper.
Not once, nor twice. But 4 times.
Sorry YL!
Sorry if your paper is filled with liquid papers.
Cant blame people for being tired ya know? :D

I got real hyper after recess & during PC period.
I just made a stupid joke & without even telling the story properly,
I laughed. Its really disgusting & gross.
& during PC period, jie & Lydiana told me jokes from Lydiana's jokebook.
Laughed real LOUDDD!!
Its better for people to tell you jokes than to read them up yourself.
Trust me :D


I seriously hope Portugal wins today's match against France.
PORTUGAL!! :D :D :D

No comments: